It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors to:
- Provide a strategic direction and vision for Academies within our Trust
- Take responsibility for the addition of new Academies to the Trust
- Provide a strategic lead on School Improvement across the Trust.
- To monitor the effectiveness of Local Governing Bodies within the Trust
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Trusts supports arrangements and to ensure that the Academies are satisfied with the support they are receiving and that they are getting good value for money.
- To monitor educational standards and performance of Academies within the Trust
- To monitor the Financial situation of Acdemies within the Trust
- To ensure financial accountability to the Department for Education
- To appoint and performance manage Academy Headteachers and Local Governing Bodies